Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Shauna works with Post-it®


http://www.illustrationweb.com/artists/ShaunaLynnPanczyszyn/gallery/0
Chalk set of notes

http://www.illustrationweb.com/artists/ShaunaLynnPanczyszyn/gallery/0
Nautical set of notes
Shauna Lynn Panczyszyn works with the Post-it® team to produce designs for their Signature Series Notes.
3M approached Shauna at the beginning of 2013 with the idea of making designs geared for 'a creative woman who loves the little things in life'. After plenty of sketching the result was four different designs, of which the 'chalk set' was chosen. Shauna has since been commissioned by the same team to supply a nautical themed set of notes, she says "The final for this set is my favorite of all the designs I created. I had such a wonderful time working with the Post-it® brand and creating two final sets of Signature Series notes for them. I’ve been keeping this project secret for over 6 months now, so needless to say I am incredibly excited for its release so I can tell all my friends about it! Thank you, Post-it® brand, for such a wonderful and fun opportunity".


No comments:

Post a Comment