Thursday, January 12, 2012

Bite


just sleeves
Bill Greenhead has successfully completed his eighth ad for Bite in Romania. No stranger to the overhead shooting, Bill drew directly onto a whiteboard with no guides to help! And with 3 days to work out what they were going to do for the final shoot, Bill helped with the storyboard and design of the ad. Commissioned by award winning McCann Erickson Romania and alongside StudioSet TV, the job has proved to be a fun one, in the spirit of Bill's entertaining drawings. Bill says "We used cardboard cut-outs for the first time to reveal other drawings, an idea I brought over from another shoot I did recently in London, to great effect. I just wish I hadn't thought of wearing the Christmas jumper. It got quite hot under the lights. Luckily I only had to wear the sleeves."  Watch it now.


No comments:

Post a Comment