Monday, December 9, 2013

Shop London



http://www.illustrationweb.com/ZoeMoreOFerrall

Zoe More O'Ferrall is commissioned by The Evening Standard to work on their Shopping Feature.
In conjunction with Shop London, Zoe was asked to create a map plotting a journey from Oxford Street, through Carnaby Street, Regents Street, St Martins Courtyard and Seven Dials. Using her unique pen style Zoe had to include an expansive range of landmarks, shops, restaurants and hotels, she says "...I had lots of fun delving into the different areas, bringing it all to life with a festive finish. I think Liberty was my favourite building to draw, it's always been a treasured haven of mine. I'd recently drawn for the J Crew opening, so that was also nice to work on again. And as a lover of Anthropology crockery I had lots of fun drawing up all their beautiful colourful patterns!

No comments:

Post a Comment