Monday, March 12, 2012

Grumpity Grump's Lumpity Stump






Pete Pachoumis's latest venture into children's books has created a storm. "Grumpity Grump's Lumpity Stump" is a charming story about friendship, written and illustrated by Pete. He says " I created Grumpity Grump's Lumpity Stump so I could have something created solely by me to share with my daughter when she gets a little older. I believe it’s important to instil values in our children such as friendship, imagination, outdoor play, sharing, and humor, and these things are embodied in the story. I enjoyed every step of the creation of Grumpity Grump's Lumpity Stump and was proud of its digital download debut at #5 on Amazon.com’s “Hot New Releases” for children's activity books. Due to overwhelming demand, I am in the process of creating a physical copy of the book to be sold online and in retail stores." Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment